No Time to Bake? Try This 3-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Box Cake
Nothing compares to a sweet treat on a warm day, especially when that sweet treat in question is this 3-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Box Cake. Not only is this recipe insanely tasty, but it’s also super quick to throw together, given that it requires only three ingredients. Not to mention, everything you need to make this addicting strawberry cake can be easily found at your local grocery store. The next time your sweet tooth calls out for something sugary, try this easy recipe!
• 5 cups sweetened whipped cream
• 11 large rectangular graham crackers
• 3 cups strawberries, chopped
• Toppings, if desired
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ? of the strawberries on top, then layer with cream again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more ingredients remain. (The top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.)
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before enjoying it.
Mix-up something scrumptious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by The Artistry at Craig Ranch Apartments in McKinney, Texas, and put our updated, fully equipped kitchens to good use!